Delaware General Service Assembly
Web-site Policies and Guidelines
The purpose of the Web-site is:
- To provide accurate and consistent information about Alcoholics Anonymous;
- To facilitate the communication of A.A. services and activities provided by the Delaware General Service Assembly; and,
- To encourage participation of members, groups and committees in A.A. services and activities.
- The Delaware General Service Assembly’s Web-site Sub-Committee (a part of the Public Information Committee) is responsible for the selection of content on the Web-site;
- The content is primarily drawn from existing A.A. materials;
- The Web-site provides contact information and assistance by including a list of Central Offices, Intergroups and Answering Services in Area 12 (Delaware);
- The Web-site includes disclaimer breaks to all links, including Alcoholics Anonymous World Service and to the A.A. Grapevine;
- The Delaware General Service Assembly’s Web-site Sub-Committee approves changes to the Web-site;
- Our current Web-site policies and guidelines are subject to review and revision by the Delaware General Service Assembly's Public Information Committee;
- The Delaware General Service Assembly welcomes suggestions for its Web-site.
- Items submitted for use must be in either Adobe® Acrobat® or Microsoft® WORD format.
- The Delaware General Service Assembly calendar
posts only those
events from AA Inter-groups, AA Districts, AA Assemblies and other
recognized Service Boards; group events should be directed to the
Inter-group in their geographic area.
- Items submitted for use must have all phone numbers and individual member e-mail addresses removed.